Thursday, April 21, 2011

Marley and Me; John Grogan



I just cant resist this book, i have now read it twice. As a dog owner of, lets just say a completely lovable terror who weights almost as much as me, i can relate on so many levels with this book. As i am sure all dog lovers out there can.

Marley and Me, written by John Grogan is a heartwarming story about a uncontrollable Labrador, named Marley, and family that learn to love him despite all his faults.
Grogan's story tells the reader of many personal accouters that happened to him and his family due to the terrorizing yet lovable Labrador that busted into their lives and changed everything.

Through out the book i found myself looking back on some of my own dogs moments of bad behavior as a puppy and found my self cringing as i remembered that she was equally as bad as Marley is portrayed to be.
If you are a dog owner it is a must read, it will make you laugh, cringe and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment