Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Knight and Day: Film Review


Knight and Day staring Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise is an action-comedy about June (Diaz) who meets a mysterious man (Roy played by Cruise) on a plane one day and is charmed by his manner. It is not long before the plane is under attack by some people whom our out to get Roy.


The action then begins as June is taken on a crazy adventure with Roy involving exploding cars, flying bullets and a lot of crash and bang. No one is what he or she seems in this film as they race across the globe with survival tactics at there highest as the battle between truth and trust unfolds.






Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I really love to take my family somewhere special each year especially with my kids still being young and this year we’re going to the Grand Canyon. To help make the trip there more fun I’m going to plan a live viewing of “Knight and Day” on the van’s entertainment system by hooking up my iPhone which gets the TV from my DISH Network Sling adapter at home. I was able to get one for free http://goo.gl/Qsqqz when I got my new DISH employee account after a $99 rebate.

    ReplyDelete